Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Montague and Capulet Feud

This monday, December 2, there was a reenactment of the Montague and Capulet families in William Shakespeare's widely-known play, "Romeo & Juliet". In order to participate in this we had to learn some insults that Shakespeare had incorporated into his play. Unfortunately I couldn't participate because I wasn't in Mexico, but on my way back from spending Thank Giving with my Mother's side of the family which resides in San Diego, California. Although I can picture exactly how this activity went: I imagine it started smoothly with people having fun, but then some hotheads taking it too personal and getting angry, spoiling the fun for everyone...  what a cliché. Thus, although I couldn't participate in this reenactment, I would of enjoyed it for the most part.

1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot at the same time, you missed it! you could've had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete